• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Mystery #12 - CLOSED - OFF TO FEEBAY

9 posts in this topic

[font:Impact]Payment via PayPal is fine. Postage and insurance is free.

:takeit: rules but I am motivated to sell, so PM me your low ball offers!

Marvel Mystery #12 4.0 (but married cf which has been reattached to staples)

(Classic Kirby cover) $850. (purchased off the boards from Ciorac)

marvelmystery12_fc.jpg

marvelmystery12_bc.jpg

[/font]

Sheesh! I don't even remember selling that Marvel 12. How long ago was that? I'm getting senile I guess

Bill, I bought several books from you last time I visited, but I let you keep them for awhile. I'll be along shortly to pick them up!! :baiting:

Sheesh! I don't even remember selling that Marvel 12. How long ago was that? I'm getting senile I guess

Bill, I bought several books from you last time I visited, but I let you keep them for awhile. I'll be along shortly to pick them up!! :baiting:

I remember it being the other way around. I bought books from you and you left my house with them. So mail them to me when you get a chance.

I remember it being the other way around. I bought books from you and you left my house with them. So mail them to me when you get a chance.

:roflmao: