• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think i am missing something here?

33 posts in this topic

Well if you read the description you will see that this is from the CGC Signature Series 2.0 and is a limited series comic.

Don't any of you mess with what is soon to be the grail of my collection. :baiting:

I like him,he's funny eheheheheheheh!

Elmer.jpg

Better yet maybe I can buy the book and ship it to Justin, it would be a better book than anything he so far has posted on these boards.

:popcorn:

He claims he sold his whole collection and is starting over. Heaven help us. doh!

Better yet maybe I can buy the book and ship it to Justin, it would be a better book than anything he so far has posted on these boards.

He claims he sold his whole collection and is starting over. Heaven help us. doh!

:slapfight:

Perhaps we should introduce him to the world of coin collecting. hm

Too close to home,maybe Beanie Babies?

beanie_babies_1_for_web.jpg

^^^^ CHICKEN DINNAH! :whee:

^^^^ CHICKEN DINNAH! :whee:

:acclaim:

Would recommend he get into firearms but we would tear him apart on the gun forums. Also don't want to be reading some article later on about a 23 year old in Georgia accidently shooting himself. :makepoint:

Back to the auction mentioned in the OP I did send a message letting the seller know that it is not a signature series book and what the 2.0 means. Seller says they know nothing about comics and are selling them for a family member.

I want to ask them the question on WTF was your family member thinking with getting this book graded.