• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scam! - FF#3

19 posts in this topic

893censored-thumb.gif

They even stole the item description!

Publisher: MARVEL

Condition: CGC 8.0 VF

Type of Holder: Universal

Page Quality: Off-White Pages

Degree Of Restoration: Unrestored

Seller's Grading Comments: RAREST FF IN VF OR BETTER!!! PRICE OVER $4000 NO RESERVE

Item description:

Fantastic Four don costumes and establish headquarters (3/1962)

Nice book though... thumbsup2.gif

I called up comiclink but he told me he does not have the time to check on fraudulent auctions using images from comiclink and that if I suspected something fraudulent , I should contact eBay. I was a bit surprised Josh did not want to protect his name a bit more but I can understand that if this happens a lot that he really cannot follow up every time. Regardless, I reported it to eBay - let's see if they take action. I hate scammers.

tomega

Souds like he has a reputation for sending items that don't match the picture. He left a bidder a neg, and the bidder responded to the neg with this:

"f*** you jersey wrong size,fake, stained,dont trust seller called me a nlgger"

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale.

thumbsup2.gif

Okay, does this mean my record of a bid retraction is erased, since Ebay doesn't have a category of explanation for the retract as "Auction was a phoney!"?