• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do people not read descriptions on eBay?

12 posts in this topic

Was that your low-ball $300 cash offer? :baiting:

No. When I read that I was thinking that the guy was stupid not to take that offer. :facepalm:

I saw a CGC graded 6.5 book with a detached centerfold just the other day... So, assuming this is a 6.5, then $405.00 is on the mark, is it not? I haven't followed HULK #181 in a while...

I looked up a 6.0 recently, and it's about 450.00 average sale price there. I would agree a 6.5 with a detached centerfold would be around $400, if someone wanted to pay for that kind of book problem.

I saw a CGC graded 6.5 book with a detached centerfold just the other day, and I believe it was a blue label... So, assuming this is a 6.5, then $405.00 is on the mark, is it not? I haven't followed HULK #181 in a while...

Well book is raw so $405.00 is kind of ambitious.

I saw a CGC graded 6.5 book with a detached centerfold just the other day, and I believe it was a blue label... So, assuming this is a 6.5, then $405.00 is on the mark, is it not? I haven't followed HULK #181 in a while...

I don't think this one is even close to a 6.0. That book has more roll than a Vegas craps table.

Well book is raw so $405.00 is kind of ambitious.

Oh yeah - I didn't consider that. That's real ambitious.