• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need twenty people who want to make $1000 a week working part-time from home...

56 posts in this topic

This offer expired...

Thanks to all those who participated...

And for the rest of you, look for a big announcement soon... More cheap trades on the way.

'House

Grrrr... forgot that eBay won't let me launch 1-day auctions yet... mad.gif

Oh well... I should still be able to make Saturday afternoon even with 3-day auctions...

And BOC... I always answer your PMs... greggy told me that you liked me to write my answer in grape jelly on the side of a dachsund... Have you not been getting my grape-weiner replies? confused-smiley-013.gif

Why not send them out on a 3-day but with BIN? We could close them early that way. Just a thought.

I need 10 feedback for BINs... or ID Verify... trying to figure out whether I want to do that now...

17 trades gone... still 13 more available...

And BOC... I always answer your PMs... greggy told me that you liked me to write my answer in grape jelly on the side of a dachsund... Have you not been getting my grape-weiner replies? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yummy! thumbsup2.gif