• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need twenty people who want to make $1000 a week working part-time from home...

56 posts in this topic

24 down... six more to go...

And 18 of 24 people so far were able to follow directions... cloud9.gif

Three people tried to order multiple trades...

And three people didn't specify what they wanted...

AlexH wins the Super-Cool-Guy-Of-The-Day Award... for telling me to donate his trade to Comics4Kids rather than sending it to him...

That's either a grand a magnanimous gesture... or he is terrified of another pack mule excursion... tongue.gif

Okay... that's 27...

I need to go watch some tv...

Anyone who PMs me within the next 10 minutes I will honor the deal, even if it goes over 30 of them. But if you read this after that... snooze you lose... tongue.gifstooges.gif

And btw... current count is 11 emails from people asking to be approved... This is so much fun I may have to start running auctions of 35 cent westerns and make some used car salesman the only approved bidder.... smile.gif

AlexH wins the Super-Cool-Guy-Of-The-Day Award... for telling me to donate his trade to Comics4Kids rather than sending it to him...

That's either a grand a magnanimous gesture... or he is terrified of another pack mule excursion... tongue.gif

your at 13 feedback now

Send mine to Comics4Kids as well

You pay me the $1 at some point... or donate it to your favorite charity... ( I really don't care about the money, I just need the feedback)

Feedback(22) as of this morning!

House,

Let me know if there is any "clean up" needed. I'll cover whatever is left, if any.

I don't think so...

He PMed me I was too late. frown.gif