• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Art Adams rules!

23 posts in this topic

The pencils still have that Adams look. The weird computer-y coloring a lot of comics use nowadays makes pencils look... well, weird. Plus, I bet Art's hard to ink. All those little lines...

I miss the Arthur Adams interior art. I love his covers but it would be GREAT to see an entire comic drawn by the man. Fantastic Four 347-349 are favorites of mine. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure Arthur does his own inks. That would explain why he is so slow.

michael bair says that arthur adams is the best inker period! his work is slow but he's in high demand and his art and inks look frickinf unbelievable. but as i stated, i still like his old skool stuff better, this is pic is circa 1985 during the longshot mini series. cloud9.gif

488489-LongShot_2.jpg

488489-LongShot_2.jpg.f70035b55cb8609ece5354dcdd786f87.jpg

The last Adams I've seen where he did interiors was a couple of fill-in issues of The Authority. I think he was inked by Tim Townshend.

I know he does story art for Tom Strong's Terrific Tales as well.