• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Over half of my slabbed collection, Original art and autos!

84 posts in this topic

Ok, wow. I can't believe I put most of my good stuff up but there it is. Send me some love folks. Thank you to those of you that have made purchases and if you haven't made a purchase and like something shoot me a PM and let's talk!

:thumbsup:

Oh and Snake Eyes

^^

:whee:

Please add...Adam Hughes to the stack (thumbs u

:takeit:

I have about 4 different ones....that the one you want? There is a Catwoman, a Tomb Raider, the Vampirella and I think a Justice League International

Oh and Snake Eyes

^^

:whee:

Please add...Adam Hughes to the stack (thumbs u

:takeit:

I have about 4 different ones....that the one you want? There is a Catwoman, a Tomb Raider, the Vampirella and I think a Justice League International

Might grab a couple then :) Definitely not a Tomb Raider fan, but would love to see the other two :)

Anyone making a purchase by the end of today can have one of the autographed books thrown in with their order for free. Just claim your prize so I'll know which one you want. :)

Snake Eyes - I'll either reduce the cost of yours by $5 or you can add another one.