• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spider-man 1: Newbie!

25 posts in this topic

I would suggest you removing the tape, because it seems like it doesn't hold anything.

So without the tape my guess would be 2.5. Too much of spine wear.

A great book, which I would really like to own someday.

Do not remove the tape yourself. For the love of god.

yes, it looks old! Send it to MasterCTRLProgram. www.heroretoration.net, he seems to be a great up and coming restorer, and has done great things with tape, and everything else!

edit : oh at BTW the ad on the back cover is a company from the town I'm posting from right now :) Chippewa Falls WI. Got a store right downtown.

why bother doing anything with the tape? It is not like it will improve the grade of the book dramatically, the tape there doesn't really lower the grade in any way IMHO. And removal has the chance to cause further damage.

I would just leave it as is because the cost for removal is not going to be made up.

My grade is 2.0 CGC will grade 1.0

:takeit: PM me

Haha-- I'm submitting this baby for a SS from Stan Lee and keeping for good. I appreciate the offer though! I actually like the comics that aren't absolutely pristine. Feels like the comic itself has a story to it.