• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tonight...I'm cleanin' out my closet SA/BA --- recap on p. 7

64 posts in this topic

Good evening forumites,

I'll be posting a wide variety of books tonight, mostly SA, a few others, some raw, some slabs, some being offered here for the first time, a few surprises too.

First :takeit: in thread gets the book. Open to sane PM offers.

Paypal onle please.

$5 priority boxed shipping US, no matter what or how many you buy.

I will be listing alphabetically, so please be patient.

recap on page 7

thanks for looking,

John

ASM 1 Golden Record Reprint.I am going to grade this at a 7.0. due to small tear to the right of The Thing. Includes record with shrink wrap still on it, also includes paper insert advertising some Marvel and Man from U.N.C.L.E items. Bonus: CD of record. Record is in very nice shape (9.0).

SOLD to Dale Roberts

asm_1_grr_1.jpg

asm_1_grr_2.jpg

asm_1_grr_3.jpg

asm_1_grr_4.jpg

ASM 1 Golden Record Reprint.I am going to grade this at a 7.0. due to small tear to the right of The Thing. Includes record with shrink wrap still on it, also includes paper insert advertising some Marvel and Man from U.N.C.L.E items. Bonus: CD of record. Record is in very nice shape (9.0).

$200

asm_1_grr_1.jpg

asm_1_grr_2.jpg

asm_1_grr_3.jpg

asm_1_grr_4.jpg

:takeit:

I know it's a CA, but there are only 3 coppers of the 36 books I will be listing. My commitment to alphabetization forces me to lead with it. Original owner book!

Action 583, I am thinking 9.4 due to soft corners. $5

Wrong pic :D

Fixed, but sold to Dale Roberts if he wants it, the Supes will reappear later.