• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Reign - The List - Spider-Man - 1:200 Variant - CGC Signature Series 9.8

9 posts in this topic

I have one Dark Reign - The List - Spider-Man - 1:200 Variant - CGC Signature Series 9.8

Graded Value is approx 800$ (Comic Price Guide). Will sell for 300$. Shipping is free. Paypal only

20110924152151.jpg

Selling cause of newborn baby - money are needed:)

In case of any questions - please write me.

Thanks!

This book will never sell for more than $200. I just sold the same one on E-Bay for $200 and was CGC 9.8 SS Triple signed by Morales, Kubert, & Cho which is the highest a signed copy has sold for according to the GPA. Just thought this info might help you out if you really want to sell it.

This book will never sell for more than $200. I just sold the same one on E-Bay for $200 and was CGC 9.8 SS Triple signed by Morales, Kubert, & Cho which is the highest a signed copy has sold for according to the GPA. Just thought this info might help you out if you really want to sell it.

This incited such outrage that you've finally posted after hanging out for a few months. Let water flow forth from the busted dam.