• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mad-dogz Mad CGC SS and Sketch Sale

123 posts in this topic

What an SS collection you have acquired! Unreal! :applause:

Thanks. In my first year I was unfocused and just grabbed whatever. My New Year's Resolution is to focus my collection more and not be so OCD :insane:

That's quite the goal! To think I just started collecting CGC books on 4/24/11 (had <5) and as you can see, I also was not focused! Here's to both of us getting focused lol

That's all for now. Got a few more I'm on the fence about.

Feel free to PM offers or ask questions.

I edited my first post...Time Payments ARE Available.

I have taken advantage of those boardies who have offered time payments so it wouldn't be right if I didn't offer them as well :)

Coming soon.....a few more SS sketches, Blank sketch covers, Raw sketches, a couple OA pages (might be bending the rules but hope I can post them lol) and some nice looking GLODs ;)

Some nice things! I hoped I would find one (I need another Rogue)... Better luck next time. Good luck with the rest of the sales

Thanks...can't let my Townsend Rogue go just yet ;)

How about now?

Only goofing around. Where can i see a picture of it?

Some nice things! I hoped I would find one (I need another Rogue)... Better luck next time. Good luck with the rest of the sales

Thanks...can't let my Townsend Rogue go just yet ;)

How about now?

Only goofing around. Where can i see a picture of it?

Pretty sure I have it on my CAF....the link is in my signature line. Maybe its time to branch out to a new character lol

Alex Saviuk- 150.00 (full disclosure..crack at bottom of left of slab...came that way from CGC but didn't reholder bc I didn't see it as that big a deal)

Nov15th047.jpg

:takeit:

Alex Saviuk- 150.00 (full disclosure..crack at bottom of left of slab...came that way from CGC but didn't reholder bc I didn't see it as that big a deal)

Nov15th047.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Mr Saviuk is a real class act. Even if I am not commissioning anything from him at a show, I like to stop and say hello. Very under-rated artist IMHO.