• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REPOST TO SELL..BOOKS IN HAND

18 posts in this topic

Well I might get in trouble since I actually started 2 threads with books for sale, but these are in hand and trying to sell again before relisting on Ebay.

If the thread gets wiped, will redo it another time.

Same rules, same payments accepted, same shipping costs (free over $150), same questions, pms welcome, comments, thread bumps, etc. ok.

Thanks for looking!

Steve

Amazing Spider-man #34 CGC 8.0 $120 --- SOLD

as34.jpg

Well I might get in trouble since I actually started 2 threads with books for sale, but these are in hand and trying to sell again before relisting on Ebay.

Same rules, same payments accepted, same shipping costs (free over $150), same questions, pms welcome, comments, thread bumps, etc. ok.

Thanks for looking!

Steve

Amazing Spider-man #34 CGC 8.0 $120

as34.jpg

:takeit:

My first SA Spidey!! :banana:

Thanks for looking!

Steve

as34.jpg

:applause: Welcome to the Club!

Thanks for looking!

Steve

as34.jpg

PM sent!

:applause: