• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GIANT SIZE X-MEN #1 CGC 7.0

20 posts in this topic

why do you have a pic of two GS X #1's? confused.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

I have two of them...I didn't feel like scanning the comic again, reducing the image...and so on so forth...( I couldn't find the original crappy scan I used ) so I just whipped it out of the CGC box and took a picture.

Shill bid placed. thumbsup2.gif

sweet wink.gif

I have my GIANT SIZE X-MEN #1 CGC 7.0 back on the block....lets hop things go better this time around. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

LINK TO AUCTION!!!

what did you end up doing with the person who won it the first time? neg him?

YUP...

AND...GET THIS....I just had to block him, the person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point is trying to bid on the SAME BOOK!!!! 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

I have my GIANT SIZE X-MEN #1 CGC 7.0 back on the block....lets hop things go better this time around. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

LINK TO AUCTION!!!

YUP...

AND...GET THIS....I just had to block him, the person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point is trying to bid on the SAME BOOK!!!! 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

He is still the top bidder on the book.

LINK TO AUCTION!!!

YUP...

He is still the top bidder on the book.

not anymore devil.gif

You know what is weird, my other auction for the 40 X-Men comics has only one bidder....but 11 people watching it.

Since I don't sell much on EBay, I wondered how you got stats on the number of users who have it on watch? Is this a new feature of My EBay?

Nevermind, I just answered my own question. grin.gif

kind of a cool feature I think!

Yeah a cool feature to have even more people end their auctions early when they see the bidding is low and then see that hardly anyone is watching their auction.