• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - TOS Low/Mid Grade Run Issues 60-100

75 posts in this topic

Welcome to my first sales thread. I have a lot of stuff I am going to offer over the next couple of months to try and raise some funds for a grail this year.

I have been a board member since last summer and have bought and sold some stuff with a few members who I am sure agree that I am a fair and easy person to deal with. I have a limited resume at ebay (johngmdk) with only a few sales in the past many years, but I have 100% feedback. My packing is secure and I have shipped many expensive books to CGC and others I have sold to. Lastly, I am the web developer of Greg Reece's website and he also is happy to vouch for me. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or ask here in the thread.

This run is mostly from an original owner collection except for a few of the keys that I picked up at shows or my LCS. All books except for the keys are at least 50% of 2012 guide. About ten of the books that were otherwise 4.0 to 5.0, appear to be damaged by some liquid on the bottom. Those particular books have brownish stains that soak through the book. All books that have that damage, I priced at 2.0 or less than cut that 50%.

I think I grade pretty fair and if you have any disagreement with me, please let me know and I will take a look.

A few guidelines and off we go...

1. First :takeit: gets it in thread or PM based on timestamp.

2. Nobody on the probation list.

3. I will charge exact shipping costs. If you have a preference on service, tell me.

3. US shipping only

4. Paypal and Money Orders are accepted.

5. If anything arrives in a condition other than what I represent here, I will accept a return for full refund.

:news:RECAP ON LAST PAGE