• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLOCKING EBAY BIDDERS!!!

30 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me how to block certain eBay bidders? I have a Giant Size X-men #1 CGC 7.0 on eBay right now for sale, I had to re-auction this item becasue a guy backed out on the last auction....

....who do I see bidding on my NEW AUCTION??? THAT GUY!!!

893frustrated.gif

Can someone tell me how to block certain eBay bidders? I have a Giant Size X-men #1 CGC 7.0 on eBay right now for sale, I had to re-auction this item becasue a guy backed out on the last auction....

893frustrated.gif

did you email him to ask wy he was bidding again?

You may have to cancel his bid as well as block him

893frustrated.gif

thanks to Deathlok I blocked the person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point. I sent an e-mail asking him why and left negative feedback so he doesn't do it to anyone else.

If I get a response I will post it here.

893frustrated.gif

thanks to Deathlok I blocked the person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point. I sent an e-mail asking him why and left negative feedback so he doesn't do it to anyone else.

You should really cancel his bid as well. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893frustrated.gif

How to cancel a bidder

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/cancel_bids.html

Steve, also........if you're selling a 7.0, don't lay it on top of a visible 7.5 to take the picture. Seems, .....weird. Just my opinion. Also, as of this morning, your mr. minus one is still listed as the high bidder. Flush this guy, will ya'! thumbsup2.gif

Hi Steve,

Just wanted to clarify my previous post about photo choices. In my opinion....

There is a WRONG way to present a book for sale.....

xmen1.jpg

And then there is the RIGHT way to present a book for sale!

asiaxmen.jpg

Ever think about asking Asia to help out with your auctions, or offer a free signed pic to a

BIN-pay-instantly purchaser? Just thinking.......

893frustrated.gif

You should really cancel his bid as well. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

done.

I was away from the PC for awhile last night / this morning. Got it taken care of.

Yes, blocked bidders can still post feedback.

Larry

ONLY if the blocked bidder still has some tie to auction - get the auction canceled and then s/he can't slam a neg on you. I have done this a few times before. eMail the heck out of eBay's worthless Customer Support and pester them to cancel the auction - THEN you are off the hook w/ NPB. But be careful - the slick ones just get another User ID and bid again just to leave you retaliatory negative feedback. Bad enough they don't pay after they bid, but some people don't like being told that they are totally wrong. This "offends" them and thus they retaliate. eBay will NEVER fix that part of the feedback and thus they are opening the door and begging someone to come in and take all their business away. Believe me, if a true competitor( no, not Yahoo) came along and had fair procedures, eBay would be history. They probably know this, but no one is able to generate the millions of users to compete. eBay struck first and they are the 800-pound Gorilla right now.

CAL hi.gif