• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Comics For Sale - FF - Surfer - ST -=10% off=-

21 posts in this topic

Legal Mumbo Jumbo:

I plan to list these on eBay this weekend. I'm offering these here first. I'm open to offers but am pretty firm on the ones 9.4 and above. Naturally buying 2 or 3 books helps soften me up. :shy:

Pressing: Yes. The non-Giant size ones were pressed. The square bounds were not.

I really prefer money orders/checks. Paypal is a possibility if all else fails.

Prices include shipping to the USA. I cover insurance/tracking

Once you pop one comic take $5 off any other comic (you pay flat $5 shipping once).

Canada/Overseas shipping will be exact (- 5$). No idea what they charge off hand but I bet it's a lot.

:insane:

We'll begin with the 8.5s... :ohnoez:

This is for you..:popcorn:..hungry??

Sorry, just got word on the grades for the bigger group of comics we sent before the price hike and was totally distracted. 9.4 9.4 9.4 9.4 9.4 :cloud9:

Fantastic Four 105 8.5 White

FF105Label.jpg

FF105front.jpg

FF105back.jpg

Asking: $40 for the nicest 8.5 ever... Please somebody pay my grading fees. :foryou:

I don't know what to say. It was looked over by three people and graded at 9.4/9.4/9.6(me) when we sent them in and the boards said the same ---> http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5384255#Post5384255

The only of the bunch to make me go :facepalm: !

Fantastic Four 100 8.5 White

Please pardon the blue halo from the CGC label. It's the fault of a $50 cheap scanner. Does wonders on raw comics but not so well on anything that has depth. Shows up mostly on back covers and normally worse on giant-size issues.

FF100Label.jpg

FF100front.jpg

FF100back.jpg

Asking: $60 Nice looking 9.2ish book from front but dirt stain on back cover. :eek:

Silver Surfer 7 8.5 White -edit- One of the non-pressed books

SS7Label.jpg

SS7front.jpg

SS7back.jpg

Asking: $110 Just a nice white book.

BTW these slabs are brand new. Some scans are showing some ghosts or something that looks like scratches or cracks. Slabs are minty fresh. :hi:

Strange Tales 163 9.4 White

ST163Label.jpg

ST163front.jpg

ST163Back.jpg

Asking: $200 A stunning book in person and really thought this had a shot at 9.6 - not just hype-.

Fantastic Four Annual 8 9.6 White (non-pressed Giant Size) Only 2 9.8s out there. ;)

Yes, it's a label error. But it's free to get it fixed if you send in the book with a submission or else you have to pay the "shipping to" if you just send in the book alone. Unfortunately I'm done submitting for awhile, so I'm selling with the error label.

FFann8Label.jpg

FFann8Front.jpg

FFAnn8Back.jpg

Asking: $200

That's it this round. This was a few books thrown together like the day after CGC announced the rate hike. A larger group is being graded right now at CGC and will be back in about 2 weeks. Lots of 9.4s in the 1st 30. :cloud9:

10% off all slabs if you can pay by check or money order (or cash in person)!

Don't forget that still includes shipping to the USA and $5 off the price of each additional slab after the first one.