• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Fantastic_Four, your scandalous lies stop here!

69 posts in this topic

Just so you don't forget, Ashley, you said:

" Your allusions to my being CGC-biased started back with your Methuselah and Hammer shills, and they continue straight up to the present day with these Khaos-shills! It's amazing how you continue to weave the fiction far beyond the obviousness of its fallacy."

Your words... now it's time to own them. You keep making this ridiculous assertion, so seek the truth. Ask Arch if I am Hammer. Do it so you can finally let go of the fantasy and just accept the fact that you are utterly, completely owned and totally stymied by a Man Named Khaos.

And if Arch's word isn't good enough for you, feel free to ask any of the other fine, upstanding board members with whom I have had dealings (Greggy, Pov, 'House, Joanna...).

I await your apology. Imbecile.

Oh, and don't feel bad, I was intentionally misleading you with the whole "Clark Khaos" thing... I figured the shill was completely obvious and it would be comical (pardon the pun) for comic collectors... apparently I was wrong. But then you had to start accusing me of being Hammer and, well, I had to play into your little "theorey".

("Theorey" is one of the "Classic Hammer Typographical Tells" for those of you playing along at home. This is yet another reason why our young friend Ashley was so completely snowed by my impossibly clever charade.)

So, Ashley, sack up, be a man, admit you were wrong for once and apologize.

acclaim.gif

(This thread is duplicated in the Water Cooler, Ashley... but you need only apologize once.)

Now what did I miss? confused.gif

Khaos is Hammer but really isn't? foreheadslap.giftonofbricks.gif

Dunno, when was this party? I fear to open the door into the darkness known as the "Water Cooler" to find out, but perhaps therein lies the answer? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks for the link, and while Joe certainly had some new and interesting perceptions about the hobby on that page rolleyes.gif, at least I didn't have to go "up there" to be subjected to 'em! 27_laughing.gif

Thanks for the link, and while Joe certainly had some new and interesting perceptions about the hobby on that page rolleyes.gif, at least I didn't have to go "up there" to be subjected to 'em! 27_laughing.gif

Come on......you know you want to....... smirk.gif

Jim

Jim

Must.....not......peer.....into......the.....darkness.... flamed.gif

Huh?

Are you sure it wasn't just an insult for FF to call the Major a Hammer clone rather than some formal charge?

I'm mean when you call someone a jackaxx you don't really mean they are a donkey.

Jim

You know I made a nice rational political thread up there yesterday and it took about 40 minutes for someone to show and start name calling.

Jim

You know I made a nice rational political thread up there yesterday and it took about 40 minutes for someone to show and start name calling.

Hey, if I wanted to talk politics I'd spend more time on the Gator Sports message board!! 27_laughing.gif

Are you sure it wasn't just an insult for FF to call the Major a Hammer clone rather than some formal charge?

I don't think this is the first time it has happened. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

frown.gif

I try to stay clear of flame wars.

I hate vendettas... flamed.gif

Jim

If everybody avoided the cooler,we'd still be stuck with MMMMarvelouse. Better to fight the enemy on foriegn shores than to wait until they are in our own backyard,no?

Jim

c'mon, Carol Ann, run to the light!

I don't think this is the first time it has happened. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He's been alluding to it for quite a while... I keep calling him on it, but he just runs and hides. Yesterday was the first time, however, that he's had the marbles to actually CALL me a Hammer shill outright instead of just dancing around it like some mintzy little ballerina. So, kudos to you, Ashley. Keep reaching for that rainbow!

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

And, in case any of you were wondering, I just made up the word "mintzy." acclaim.gif