• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Team-up & Spiderman Original Art (30+ Pages on Ebay NR!)

40 posts in this topic

Well it was time for me to let go of the last of my collection. I don't have the time these days, so I am consigning my Art and remaining CGC books through my friend Jason (aka Jasons-comics) who is also a member on here.

I hope everyone is doing well! And good luck bidding!

Thanks,

Rickdogg

Original Art: Marvel Team up & Spiderman

CGC Comics that are related

Here are a few samples:

jimmooneyart1.jpg

mtuoa15page21.jpg

jimmooneyprintsigned.jpg

mtuoa8page221.jpg

mtuoa97page131.jpg

mtuoa9splash1.jpg

That is some choice BA ASM related OA. Happy Year of the Dragon! :luhv:

It's been a long time! It's awesome to see people still registered from 2002 on here posting!

I really hate to let these go, but it is time for me to let go...

It's been a long time! It's awesome to see people still registered from 2002 on here posting!

Hey Rick,

Hope you are doing well, it's been a while! (thumbs u

Hey Rick,

Dang all of the old skoolers! All we need is Comic Investor and Bugaboo to make a guest appearance :P

Hey Rick,

Dang all of the old skoolers! All we need is Comic Investor and Bugaboo to make a guest appearance :P

:hi:

Hey Rick,

:hi:

Chromium! Are you still in Belgium?

Well I could always use a box of chocolates or some bids if you are interested . All towards my baby's baby's college fund! :)

Nice to see you Rick! :) Nice OA and congrats on the baby! My wife and I had one just over a year ago too :headbang:

Well I could always use a box of chocolates or some bids if you are interested . All towards my baby's baby's college fund! :)

That is a really nice Marvel Team up page! I really love that if features Peter Parker and MJ as well as Ghost Rider :cloud9: I'll throw some bids at it as it progresses.

And here I was hoping no one would notice those 30 pages and I would get them all cheap ;)

There should be more listed on Sunday. There is a Jim Mooney piece that I hung on to for years which is a FULL page with Spider-man's mask being pulled off by one of the Goblins on the roof of a building.

Then of course the remaining of my MTU and M 2-in1 stuff that I couldn't find the first time around. The oddest thing is I can't find my MTU #1 to save my life. :/

Nice to see you Rick! :) Nice OA and congrats on the baby! My wife and I had one just over a year ago too :headbang:

Bronty!!! What's going on Buddy? It's been a long time! It's awesome how so many people are still on here after so long. Just amazing the retention this site has.

I miss the days of being banned for a minute and being able to look at all of the threads that ended up in the "abyss" and reading CI's hilarious posts.

That is a really nice Marvel Team up page! I really love that if features Peter Parker and MJ as well as Ghost Rider :cloud9: I'll throw some bids at it as it progresses.

Thank you! As stated above, there will be a few other pages that are not MTU related that will be listed that are some of my favorites.

Wiseguy as well...awesome awesome awesome. Is Darthdiesel still around?