• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Purchasing art from an international collector

23 posts in this topic

Hi all,

So I'm about to buy a piece of comic art from an international collector. The piece is over 1K and I was wondering what the normal process is for the transaction? This may seem like a stupid question, but I've never dealt with things this expensive before. Is it customary to pay all up front? or is there a split? Just not sure. Thanks for the advice!

If the collector is the fellow at the centrepiece of this thread I would proceed with a great deal of caution.

Damn you for posting this link. You sir owe me for like 90 minutes of my life back or something.

I feel so dumb now having read those posts from Tricky Dicky in that thread. :insane:

Hi all,

So I'm about to buy a piece of comic art from an international collector. The piece is over 1K and I was wondering what the normal process is for the transaction? This may seem like a stupid question, but I've never dealt with things this expensive before. Is it customary to pay all up front? or is there a split? Just not sure. Thanks for the advice!

If the collector is the fellow at the centrepiece of this thread I would proceed with a great deal of caution.

I was thinking the same thing.

Hi all,

Damn you for posting this link. You sir owe me for like 90 minutes of my life back or something.

I feel so dumb now having read those posts from Tricky Dicky in that thread. :insane:

:acclaim: