• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

39 posts in this topic

SLAB SELLIN' !

My simple rules...

- The :takeit: sign must be posted in the sales thread for any single item you want. The FIRST person that posts the "take it" sign IN THE SALES THREAD wins the item over PM dealings or anything else.

- I ship CGC books BOXED and shipped PRIORITY MAIL with delivery confirmation. Insurance is required on these too.

- Shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance is included with the price for a USA sale.

- INTERNATIONAL bidders, sorry but you have to pay full postage, customs and insurance.

- I TAKE PAYPAL. No foriegn money orders due to outrageous bank charges to cash it. You can send cash, but make sure you track it with a ... you guessed it... method of tracking.

Here are my KUDOS if you would like to read them....

Michael

SGT. FURY # 1 - CGC 5.5 - WHITE PAGES - $1325

Got this off Nick (FT) a few months back and as much as I love it... war just aint thrilling me right now.

sgtfury1front.jpg

(worship) one i wish to own one day and one that i dont see very often

DETECTIVE COMICS # 44 - CGC 4.5 - OFF WHITE - $685

I'm guessing this would be the 18th app of Batman in Detective Comics... for people who collect 18th appearances, then this is a major key :grin:

Selling for pretty much what I paid.

SOLD TO Flying Donut

I'm guessing this would be the 18th app of Batman in Detective Comics... for people who collect 18th appearances, then this is a major key :grin:

detect44003.jpg

:signfunny:

Wow that looks amazing for a 4.5 man!

detect44003.jpg

:signfunny:

Wow that looks amazing for a 4.5 man!

Thank ye kindly sir! :foryou:

It is very nice for the given grade. Might resub it someday if nobody bites... CGC has tightened up a bit here lately so I might wait for the cycle to work its way around again :)

You know what they say..."todays 4.5 is tomorrows 6.0 (or 4.0)" :grin: