• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Deadpool Edition !!! Round 2 Poll pg 8 !!!

272 posts in this topic

It is getting Deadpool crazy in this thread :insane:

I already see some great covers and this Best of the Best Edition just started

Here is my Entry

Robert Atkins - Art and Mike Lilly - Color

CGC graded 9.4

IMG_0985.jpg

Deadpool's X-Force Costume :)

Deadpool vs Deadpooh cover that I commissioned at Amazin Con this year. Drawn by Marat Mychaels and colored by Jeff Balke and they both did the cover art for the Deadpooh issue #1 that is coming out this April I believe.

deadpooh.jpg

I just caught something in the :rulez: that I missed. Mine is currently with cgc being graded so I guess you can count my submission out. Not that it would of won anyway but rules are rules.

Deadpool vs Deadpooh cover that I commissioned at Amazin Con this year. Drawn by Marat Mychaels and colored by Jeff Balke and they both did the cover art for the Deadpooh issue #1 that is coming out this April I believe.

deadpooh.jpg

I just caught something in the :rulez: that I missed. Mine is currently with cgc being graded so I guess you can count my submission out. Not that it would of won anyway but rules are rules.

well if it will be graded then its still ok, its cgc ss it doesnt matter what the grade is

deadpooh.jpg

well if it will be graded then its still ok, its cgc ss it doesnt matter what the grade is

Nice, well count me back in.