• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Deadpool Edition !!! Round 2 Poll pg 8 !!!

272 posts in this topic

both those reasons are pretty hallow, just because you collect one thing doesnt mean you deserve for it to be the best....it makes no sense and Freds was the first Bong Dazo CGC ss sketch haha.....now maybe it makes sense if your'e trying to secure your win when Cap comes up :jokealert: :joke:

Hallow? Not really. Both are my views and mine alone. Having a niche like Robert does indiciates that he had several excellent candidates to choose from which would suggest that the one he nominated is the "best version" of that character in his collection. I wasnt lobbying for Robert rathering giving insight on which one I was choosing. And to be fair Fred's may or maynot be the first Dazo since I too recieved sketches from Dazo during that opp.

its fair to say that since Fred set up that private opp that he would be the first

We have a winner! :applause:

yellow954's Clay Mann

mann.jpg

Congradulations yellow954 ^^

You get to pick the next category. And I will send you the award pic as soon as it is ready!

I will put up the next thread tomorrow night!

We have a winner! :applause:

yellow954's Clay Mann

mann.jpg

Congradulations yellow954 ^^

You get to pick the next category. And I will send you the award pic as soon as it is ready!

I will put up the next thread tomorrow night!

^^ Congrats Robert!! Well deserved.