• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where do you put 500,000 comics???

9 posts in this topic

The boxes have no lids... a deal breaker if I ever saw one. I was thinking of using them to make levels in my backyard.Stick the boxes in a green bag,lay them out thru out my yard and then build second and third levels in various spots. Cheaper than a deck. But the boxes have no lids 893frustrated.gif

BTW- I knew a guy who bought 1,000,000 yo-yos from a bankruptcy auction for $3,000 dollars. Then he bought 100,000 umbrellas for a nickle apiece. He figured rain or shine he'd hawk a bunch each day and never have to work again.I lost touch with him after he got tossed out of his aparment for non-payment of rent. sign-offtopic.gif

BTW- I knew a guy who bought 1,000,000 yo-yos from a bankruptcy auction for $3,000 dollars. Then he bought 100,000 umbrellas for a nickle apiece. He figured rain or shine he'd hawk a bunch each day and never have to work again.I lost touch with him after he got tossed out of his aparment for non-payment of rent. sign-offtopic.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Check out this ebay auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35770&item=2244972064&rd=1

Where the HECK do you put half a million comics??? I understand that most of us have room for a few thousand. But five HUNDRED thousand???

If you really don't care about accessibility, you can store that many in a 10x30 storage unit...

If they are bagged and boarded you will need a 40 footer...

You can get truly random access with good shelving and 600 square feet of space.