• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Nightmare....

16 posts in this topic

sounds good!

ULTIMATE NIGHTMARE #1 (OF 5)

Written by WARREN ELLIS

Penciled by TREVOR HAIRSINE

Cover by TREVOR HAIRSINE

PART 1 (OF 5)

Superstar Warren Ellis teams with hot newcomer Trevor Hairsine (Ultimate Six) to tell a story of international intrigue that shakes every Ultimate book to its core! As world communications systems break down, the source of the anomaly is revealed as Tanguska, Russia. Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. leads a force comprised of Captain America, Black Widow and Sam Wilson to investigate, while, simultaneously, Charles Xavier of the X-Men dispatches his own team consisting of Jean Grey, Wolverine & Colossus. And what they discover there – and what happens next – defies belief!

sounds good!

ULTIMATE NIGHTMARE #1 (OF 5)

Written by WARREN ELLIS

Penciled by TREVOR HAIRSINE

Cover by TREVOR HAIRSINE

PART 1 (OF 5)

Superstar Warren Ellis teams with hot newcomer Trevor Hairsine (Ultimate Six) to tell a story of international intrigue that shakes every Ultimate book to its core! As world communications systems break down, the source of the anomaly is revealed as Tanguska, Russia. Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. leads a force comprised of Captain America, Black Widow and Sam Wilson to investigate, while, simultaneously, Charles Xavier of the X-Men dispatches his own team consisting of Jean Grey, Wolverine & Colossus. And what they discover there – and what happens next – defies belief!

Ultimate Secret War?

More like Ultimate Crisis, as in an attempt to merge the disparate Ultimate Universes into one.

Either that, or another Ultimate Cash Grab.

thumbsup2.gif

They'll certainly be grabbing my cash. Gladly smile.gif

I can't wait. Ellis writing these characters will be a blast and Hairsine coming along for the ride is all gravy.

More like Ultimate Crisis, as in an attempt to merge the disparate Ultimate Universes into one.

Either that, or another Ultimate Cash Grab.

thumbsup2.gif

They'll certainly be grabbing my cash. Gladly smile.gif

I can't wait. Ellis writing these characters will be a blast and Hairsine coming along for the ride is all gravy.

Mine too. I've been pretty happy with the Ultimates line thus far, despite some slow parts. thumbsup2.gif