• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlotte Comicon - 10th Anniversary Show - Sunday March 25th

74 posts in this topic

Of these dealers can you say which ones are board members and their screen names?

Also, I asked in a separate thread but perhaps I should have asked here. How big is this event. From the main Charlotte Con page it appears, very, very small. I'm just wondering if it's worth a 3 hour drive.

If you like comics it's well worth a 3 hour drive. I think it's worth coming to if you were almost twice as far away. A lot of dealers/comics are packed in that room. Sometimes you get a good looking Princess Leah too.

Rick, where is Barbara Eden? You mentioned a possibility 5 or 6 years ago, maybe it was 9 or 10. I keep looking for her on the guest list every year. I thought that was tied into the I Dream of Jeannie comic I bought from you :)

Dave's dream guest :cloud9: ...........maybe one of these years Howard (shrug)

Hello. I'm new to the boards. I was searching around on the internet and found this topic somehow. These forums are really cool. I'm fairly new to comic collecting, and I don't have any CGC graded books yet, although it's a 2012 goal of mine to get a couple of mine graded. Anyways, as for this topic...

I went to the Charlotte Comicon in December. It was my first time going to this particular show, and I must say that I had a pretty good time. I want to come to the show tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I am going to. I'm pretty low on funds right due to some substantial work that was performed on my car last weekend, plus I'm trying to save up for Heroes in June. If I can't make it to the show tomorrow, I'll definitely catch the next one.

Hello. I'm new to the boards. I was searching around on the internet and found this topic somehow. These forums are really cool. I'm fairly new to comic collecting, and I don't have any CGC graded books yet, although it's a 2012 goal of mine to get a couple of mine graded. Anyways, as for this topic...

I went to the Charlotte Comicon in December. It was my first time going to this particular show, and I must say that I had a pretty good time. I want to come to the show tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I am going to. I'm pretty low on funds right due to some substantial work that was performed on my car last weekend, plus I'm trying to save up for Heroes in June. If I can't make it to the show tomorrow, I'll definitely catch the next one.

You're in FREE :baiting:

FIRST POST!!! (thumbs u

Sorry you both couldn't make it.

Super 10th anniversary show today............571 through the door and LOTS of books were sold

Hope to get some pics up soon.

571? That's a pretty good number. Is that higher than the one last July, or just a bit lower? Can't wait to see the pictures, Rick. Next stop, HeroesCon!!

Thanks, Rick! First show I've been able to attend in several years. Managed to fill some collecting holes that have been bugging me for a long time. And I got a kick in the pants to remember to *always* look inside a book before buying it. (Argh! Primer #5 with torn inside pages :() Other than that, great time!

Sorry you both couldn't make it.

Super 10th anniversary show today............571 through the door and LOTS of books were sold

Hope to get some pics up soon.

Great show Rick. There were some nice books in that room!!!!! :cloud9:

Thanks for all the kind words!

@Rick................you're right, there were some AWESOME books in the room

Some of the stuff David has been selling is just out of this world!

I know I love my Strange Adventures 117-201 I got from him.