• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone need some Google Adwords Help?

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I've started taking some classes in Google Adwords (Pay-Per-Click) to put on my resume. My instructor gave me $100 to practice using the dashboard. If anyone wants some free marketing to their website, let me know. It won't cost you anything, and you may get some hits.

PM if you are interested.

Hello,

I've started taking some classes in Google Adwords (Pay-Per-Click) to put on my resume. My instructor gave me $100 to practice using the dashboard. If anyone wants some free marketing to their website, let me know. It won't cost you anything, and you may get some hits.

PM if you are interested.

(thumbs u

Good on you for getting some Ad Words training. I've always wanted to utilize it more (last time I used it was years ago when it was first implements) but we can't ever get clients to budget for it. (We don't have a lot of web-based clients in our small marketplace)

From what I've learned, it's a cheap and inexpensive way to drive traffic to your site, get some conversions, and even leads. It's a very powerful tool once you get the hang of it.