• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HELP! My Bank Account Is Anemic!

51 posts in this topic

Ambulance.jpg

As my wife would say, "It's about freakin' time!"

I've got all sorts of randomness to part with, some nice, some beat all to heck and lots of in between. As I clean my comics room, I imagine I'll find a little bit of everything, hardcovers, tpbs, statues, CGC graded books, and raws. I honestly have no idea what I will be listing, so check back often.

The rules:

- No Probationers. Period. Go away.

- Checks and Money Orders accepted, PayPal preferred.

- Shipping is $9 for everything in the U.S. If you buy a single raw book, $9 shipping. If you buy everything in the thread, $9 shipping. Insurance is optional, extra, and exact.

- International buyers are welcome but shipping will be exact and it may take me some time to ship what with going back and forth to get the rates, get it shipped, etc. PayPal only on Int'l and I will do all I can to track and insure, but who knows?

- My meds are working! Why do you care? I'm more even tempered and level headed than I have been in years! If you don't like my prices, conditions, or anything else, PM me. I will work with you!

Have fun and BUY, BUY, BUY!

First up is Marvel Masterworks Volume 11 (the old one!) GS X-Men #1 and Uncanny #94-100. It's got some shelf wear but is overall really nice. As best I can tell it's a first print, but if you need more info, please ask. To be safe, I'm assuming it's a later printing and pricing it accordingly. It is out of the shrinkwrap but has been handled very gently.

$25

120727.jpg.7cfba08fec6c5a3f2cac12cb9693b093.jpg

Captain America Comics #1 70th anniversary edition and the variant. Bindery defects at the I'm not sure which is really which. I also no longer care. I had these to be signed by Joe Simon. :(

Bindery defects at both left corners on the first one, on the top left corner on the second.

$7 for the pair.

120729.jpg.368ae8b9537adcf62b45964ca903547a.jpg

120730.jpg.80e106cbb9ef1b72e1e1f7fca3972a39.jpg