• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Nice Marvel silver and bronze age

27 posts in this topic

Howdy fellas:

I am selling some of my duplicates that I've upgraded recently:

Amazing Spider-Man #14 CGC 8.5(first Green Goblin!)

Amazing Spider-Man #20 CGC 8.0 (first Scorpion!)

Avengers #55 CGC 9.4 (first Ultron!)

Special Marvel Edition #15 CGC 9.4 (first Shang-Chi)

Marvel Spotlight #32 CGC 9.6 (First Spider-Woman)

Thrill bids cheerfully rejected, but serious offers considered! Thanks for looking! thumbsup2.gif

That white strip temporarily blinded me. 893whatthe.gif

Good god, man! What's up w/ the QP on the Shang-Chi? shocked.gif

Whatcha mean the "white stripe" blinded you, you just don't wanna admit that the old wive's tale is true!! 27_laughing.gif

The white stripes so commonly found on Marvel bronze books actually don't bother me that much as long as the miswrap is straight (which this one mostly is).

Nice books, FFB. Best of luck! thumbsup2.gif

-Jim

That white stripe temporarily blinded me. 893whatthe.gif

Tell you what, guys -- I posted this in case anyone was interested in buying the books, not to give you (a guy who sells mid-grade stuff that I could rip on all day if I were that kind of person) an opportunity to talk smack about the books. If you're not interested in buying the books, then just pass along, ok? I don't do this to your listings, so don't do it to mine. These are nice, key books in great shape. 893frustrated.gif

Tell you what, guys -- I posted this in case anyone was interested in buying the books, not to give you (a guy who sells mid-grade stuff that I could rip on all day if I were that kind of person) an opportunity to talk smack about the books. If you're not interested in buying the books, then just pass along, ok? I don't do this to your listings, so don't do it to mine. These are nice, key books in great shape. 893frustrated.gif

dude,

lighten up - they do this to everybody flamed.gif

dude,

Dude,

Worry about yourself. I can govern my own behavior. boo.gif The fact that they do it to everyone doesn't make it right.

Nice books and good luck! thumbsup2.gif and since you're in SF, find me some Marvel price variants 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I picked up an Amazing Spider-Man #155 recently in F/F+ (graded by Mile High Comics as a VF). I also have a Ghost Rider 17 and Marvel Spotlight #29 that I found recently and offered up to the forum, but no one wanted them. confused-smiley-013.gif

I also accidentally bought a Champions #8, thinking it was a variant, but it turns out that the normal cover price is 30 cents so now I have a ratty copy of Champions #8 that I'll never be able to get rid of. 27_laughing.gif

dude,

Dude,

Worry about yourself. I can govern my own behavior. boo.gif The fact that they do it to everyone doesn't make it right.

Actually, you should be happy when guys come in and bust you about the QP on your books... because every reply is a free bump that keeps your thread at the top for a little bit longer... thumbsup2.gif

By taking the time to post in your thread, WessonOil37 bumped it up and got you a few more eyeballs... thumbsup2.gif

Besides... these books can't be that nice... Even YOU own better copies... Sheesh... stooges.giftongue.gifstooges.gif

Relax homey....I was just bustin' your balls....I'd probably bid on the Shang-Chi if I didn't already have one. Didn't think you'd take it so hard. sorry.gif