• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st App of Atrocitus???

11 posts in this topic

What does CGC Label as his first appearance?

Green lantern v4 #25 in a pinup spread doesnt speak?

Green Lantern v4 #28 he speaks and kills someone DC wiki

Green Lantern v4 #29 has his appearance on the last page;however it's an origin story of Hal. Wiki

Thank you.

What does CGC Label as his first appearance?

Green lantern v4 #25 in a pinup spread doesnt speak?

Green Lantern v4 #28 he speaks and kills someone DC wiki

Green Lantern v4 #29 has his appearance on the last page;however it's an origin story of Hal. Wiki

Thank you.

I always wondered this one myself...but that GL #25 is bogus it was the War of Light prophecy with all the Lantern Corps on a big splash page.

You got anything official on this yet?

call joe pierson

He doesn't know. I have been in touch with Shawn Caffrey for over a year on this and just let it go. I will update him at Emerald City with more information.

I have always leaned towards #25 with the double page splash, which featured both Larfleeze and Atrocitus if memory serves...

No matter how brief, #25 is still the first appearance. Now if this brief appearance will matter in the market, that is a different thing (ala Hulk 180)....

Hulk 180 is what came to mind for me; in this case, though, the 'appearance' is far less significant.