• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Title?

30 posts in this topic

If you could pick out the complete run of one title and it be given to you with the stipulation that you could never sell any of the issues...which title would you choose?

Mine would be Uncanny X-Men (#1 - present) thumbsup2.gif

I almost have full runs of ASM and Uncanny

so I would go with Detective Comics...

I haven't picked one of these up and years and I just bought some readers recently

and WOW I'm impressed. I can't believe it but I'm really digging on Bat Man now...

Neal Adams Bat Man rocks the house!!!! cool.gif

If you could pick out the complete run of one title and it be given to you with the stipulation that you could never sell any of the issues...which title would you choose?

House of Mystery #174-#321 all NM+ and CGC'd please cloud9.gif

893frustrated.gif

893frustrated.gif

893frustrated.gif Back at ya!