• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars #1 .35 cent variant

7 posts in this topic

Since I am not that involved with variants, nor Star Wars, I have a Star Wars "pack" that includes a number 1 with the .35 price, BUT it has a blank bar code label on the left bottom side...is this the same as the regular variant?

Thanks,

Steve

I remember buying that a while back and rushing back home to open those puppies up...I went from uncontrollable laughter..to..well.... uncontrollable laughter....one of those two episodes had tears of complete and utter devastation

There were a couple of these in a large collection I bought a few years ago from a defunct comic shop owner. After I stopped hyper-ventilating I almost stopped breathing altogether when I noticed the vertical "REPRINT" next to Luke in the left hand box.

Needless to say, laughter was not the next thing that came out of my mouth . . . some of it probably wasn't technically English either.