• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

long time no see! how's it going?

26 posts in this topic

27_laughing.gif Well, Im still wondering if your mama has learned to put the toilet seat down yet!

Okay, okay, I'm getting off your mom because she still has 47 other paying customers in line and they don't have all night...

But seriously, Ablue, welcome back. I just think it's a funny coincidence that every time you show up, the mean IQ of the message board drops 23 points.

Well it could be because you arrived to make a post tonofbricks.gif

47 ONLY?! Wow your mom is falling behind with 150 still to go! Better slap that old ladies aSSS and tell her to get a move on it! devil.gif

27_laughing.gif Well, Im still wondering if your mama has learned to put the toilet seat down yet!

Okay, okay, I'm getting off your mom because she still has 47 other paying customers in line and they don't have all night...

But seriously, Ablue, welcome back. I just think it's a funny coincidence that every time you show up, the mean IQ of the message board drops 23 points.

Well it could be because you arrived to make a post tonofbricks.gif

47 ONLY?! Wow your mom is falling behind with 150 still to go! Better slap that old ladies aSSS and tell her to get a move on it! devil.gif

893frustrated.gif First rule of Yo' Momma War : You never steal another man's material.

But, I guess that would require your being a man to begin with... so maybe you've got a wee little loophole you can slip your wee little head through?