• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Amazing Spider-Man 129

11 posts in this topic

Howdy all,

Just realized I listed this in the grading and resto question thread instead of here lol

Before I list this book for sale I wanted to get some feedback. Overall it's a beautiful book, no hidden defects with a page color of off-white to cream. Personally I'd list the page color at sale as cream just to be safe. The issue is the overspray particularly on the lower rh fc and the overspray on the back as seen in the scans. The scans we taken at 600 dpi. There are two small spine ticks one that just bearly breaks color.

Generally, oversrpay doesn't really impact grade but when there's this much I would like to get some conditioning feedback and any idea on how the overspray would impace pricing before I sell it.

Feedback I got from the other thread is get it slabbed and then sell it. Thought I'd also get some opinions here too.

Thanks,

Bill

as129.jpg

as1292.jpg

as129bc.jpg

Spine wear is pretty minimal to non-existant. Your corners look pretty sharp. The only one that has a little problem is on the BC, LRC near spine. If overspray isn't an issue, I'd say 9.0/9.2? beautiful copy!

yep the BC-LRC/FC-LLC corner has that single bindiary tear. good eye.

TLC on FC looks great. Staple looks like it is popping out a bit. could be the centration of the wrap. I think you have a great copy of this issue. Always in high demand. Definitely worth slabbing. You could always PM Joeypost and send him the scans and see if he thinks a possible boost could be possible with a press.

here are exact #'s. 350 90 day avg on 8.0, 412 90 day on 8.5, 9.0 90 day 591, 9.2 90 day is 733$. My ballparks were a little off lol.

lol that's why they're called ballparks. Thank you for taking the time to look this up for me!