• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where to buy Modern CGC 9.8;s?

13 posts in this topic

Outside of the boards or eBay, it's going to be tough. Most online retailers don't specialize in slabbed moderns, especially of non-key issues.

As a fellow modern collector, I feel your pain on this. Finding suitable raw copies to submit might be your best option, but it'll be a sloooow crawl to the finish line.

I am looking to finish the Grant Morrison New X-men run #114 to 154 plus the 2001 Annual, have a little less than half of them now.

I don't know where you can find them, but I do have a single webpage you can bookmark where you can keep track of what's been graded:

http://www.cgcdata.com/cgc/customissues.asp?title=New+X-Men&issuestart=114&issueend=154

(thumbs u

Branget helped me out with some Sandmans in 9.8 that I was missing from my registry set - I'd suggest PM'ing him and seeing if he can help :thumbsup:

Quoted for the exact same reason... I'm coming for you. ;) (except for that freaking 9.8 Platinum you've got...)