• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

After Collector's Society Coupon is Heritage the way to go?

10 posts in this topic

I use Heritage for my submissions. Others offer the same 20% discount but the benefit of going through Heritage is that you can view their auction archives and bid on their online auctions, as you would need an ID or password for that.

sign-offtopic.gifHeritage just mailed me some books that I bid on that ended last Sunday,....funny thing is,...I never paid for them,...the invoice came today,...and the books came yesterday.... confused.gif...have they ever done that to anyone else??

sign-offtopic.gifHeritage just mailed me some books that I bid on that ended last Sunday,....funny thing is,...I never paid for them,...the invoice came today,...and the books came yesterday.... confused.gif...have they ever done that to anyone else??
From what I've heard from some of the US based posters, they have been doing that over the last few auctions! confused-smiley-013.gif

news.gif Yes. It's like that SNL skit with Eddie Murphy going undercover as a white man..."Just take it... it's free" tongue.gif

From what I've heard from some of the US based posters, they have been doing that over the last few auctions! confused-smiley-013.gif

Yep, I actually got an "ADVANCE SHIP NOTIFICATION" e-mail this past time...

Yes, they've even done it for me on a large batch of Signature Sale books that I paid off after three months using their extended terms. I must say I was a bit shocked when the books arrived after the sale. thumbsup2.gif