• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I NEED TO MOVE MORE STUFF - THE FINAL BATCH

454 posts in this topic

:news:

This will just about clear out all of my low dollar books. All kinds of stuff coming up here. First book up in a few.

If you want me to start a pile let me know.

1. First :takeit: in the thread gets the book. Please "quote" the book you want after it is posted.

2. I'm not on the boards 24/7 so I am not around to answer P.M.'s all the time.Paypal, Money Orders, and Personal. Personal checks are held for ten days until they clear before I ship.

3. I can fit about ten regular sized comics ( not the Giants ) in my standard shipping box for $4.90 Media in the U.S. Other books will be exact shipping and packaging. If your order is more that the cost will be exact plus shipping materials. Media takes a few days more, but I have never had a problem with media. I package bomb proof, as anyone who has purchased from me knows.

4. I have decided that If you are willing to pay the exact shipping, I will ship anywhere at my cost, but please wait for me to invoice you.

5. PRIORITY is available at exact cost if you want it.

6. I do not bag and boad individual books. Most books are bulk shipped in groups of up to twelve per bag. Everyone has there own bag/board preference anyway.

7. I will not ship in envelopes or mailers, so please dont ask. I only use Kraft box mailers.

8. If your on the probation list, try and get off the probabtion list and quit being a dumb azz.

9. I also offer a full refund on anything ( minus return shipping ), as long as you contact me within five days and return the item in the same condition.

First books coming up shortly. :banana: