• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Bottom 10

112 posts in this topic

Yes Liam, I'm not offended either. My posts are not great in the least nor entertaining for all. I'm just curious which one put you off as I don't recall ever casting a negative post your way? (prior to thisthread wink.gif )

Excuse me, but who told you YOU were on the list?!?!? 893naughty-thumb.gif

5 gossip.gif

Ah, I see where the less-informed could come to such a conclusion but, in fact, "Daft" is in reference to "Daffney Pansy". You see, "Daffney" is FFB's stage name. Lawyer by day, cross-dressing cabaret dancer by night, donchaknow.

you are confused, I don't think FFB is on this list, but tell us how you really feel about him. Perhaps he's on your list.

I think FFB knows me well enough to know that if I really despised him I wouldn't mock him in such a way... No, if I truly disliked him, I would treat him like I treat you. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yes Liam, I'm not offended either. My posts are not great in the least nor entertaining for all. I'm just curious which one put you off as I don't recall ever casting a negative post your way? (prior to thisthread wink.gif )

5 gossip.gif

Ah, I see where the less-informed could come to such a conclusion but, in fact, "Daft" is in reference to "Daffney Pansy". You see, "Daffney" is FFB's stage name. Lawyer by day, cross-dressing cabaret dancer by night, donchaknow.

you are confused, I don't think FFB is on this list, but tell us how you really feel about him. Perhaps he's on your list.

I think FFB knows me well enough to know that if I really despised him I wouldn't mock him in such a way... No, if I truly disliked him, I would treat him like I treat you. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

hey wait a minute, on second thought 893censored-thumb.gif

1 - 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

2 - Bullseye

3 - =7

4 - popcorn.gif

5 - Daft

6 - Oh God

7 - =3

8 - Dave

9 - Destroyer

I've decided that I, MajorKhaos, appear NO LESS than FOUR times on this list.

3 - =7 -- Me. Or my alter ego. It's hard to say which one.

7 - =3 -- My alter ego. Or me. It's hard to say which one.

9 - Destroyer -- For I am the one who rained down on the Coinees many, many golden showers of great vengeance and furious anger... and I broke a Hummel when I went over to Liam's house for tea and crumpets.

6 - "Oh God" -- This is something that I THOUGHT was between GirlfriendKhaos and me... Liam? Have you been surveilling me?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

7 - =3 -- I thought 3 might be me.

My eBay ID is Aceshigh3 confused.gif

Elementary, my dear Khaos... insane.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

There's just nothing like [!@#%^&^] off a pompous English fop, eh?

2 - Bullseye

3 - =7

4 - popcorn.gif

5 - Daft

6 - Oh God

7 - =3

8 - Dave

9 - Destroyer

9 - Destroyer -- For I am the one who rained down on the Coinees many, many golden showers of great vengeance and furious anger... and I broke a Hummel when I went over to Liam's house for tea and crumpets.

6 - "Oh God" -- This is something that I THOUGHT was between GirlfriendKhaos and me... Liam? Have you been surveilling me?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

I thought 3 and 7 were the old style smilies. So then 7 would be a smiley with breasts.

2 - Bullseye

3 - =7

4 - popcorn.gif

5 - Daft

6 - Oh God

7 - =3

8 - Dave

9 - Destroyer

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

I thought 3 and 7 were the old style smilies. So then 7 would be a smiley with breasts.

I think it's like a crossword puzzle... 7 is 3 and 3 is 7... Or maybe 7 is a smiley with a cleft palette?

2 - Bullseye

3 - =7

4 - popcorn.gif

5 - Daft

6 - Oh God

7 - =3

8 - Dave

9 - Destroyer

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

OMG I see now! 27_laughing.gif

=3

Turn it 90 degrees clockwise and you get... blush.gif

5 gossip.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif MK loves me just as much as he loves all of his other shill IDs. sumo.gif

5 gossip.gif

cloud9.gif27_laughing.gif

2 - Bullseye

3 - =7

4 - popcorn.gif

5 - Daft

6 - Oh God

7 - =3

8 - Dave

9 - Destroyer

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

OMG I see now! 27_laughing.gif

=3

Turn it 90 degrees clockwise and you get... blush.gif

Richard Stabbone? (That's "Boner" from "Growing Pains", losers. Honestly.)