• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

one small step..... for CGG

46 posts in this topic

His impressive knowledge, and professionalism was obvious throughout the CGGroup testing period, making John a welcome edition to the CGGroup Grading Team.

Calling all grammar and spelling police! We should have a contest to total up the errors in that single sentence!

foreheadslap.gif

which edition was he? a 1st edition? He must be valuable then.

seriously, this new addition to the website makes them look even more foolish. 27_laughing.gif

His impressive knowledge, and professionalism was obvious throughout the CGGroup testing period, making John a welcome edition to the CGGroup Grading Team.

Calling all grammar and spelling police! We should have a contest to total up the errors in that single sentence!

foreheadslap.gif

which edition was he? a 1st edition? He must be valuable then.

seriously, this new addition to the website makes them look even more foolish. 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif

As my good man David King would say: "CGG? I wouln't trust them with my low grade readers!" foreheadslap.gif

Back when they first started and got their web site up, they had these descriptions of the grading team up there; I remember the one they have up now for Donovan Elliot was very similar to, if not exactly the same as, the current one. A few months later, they revamped the site and took those bios down. Wonder why they put them back up? confused-smiley-013.gif

Wonder what it means when it says Donovan has been "working in the field of restoration" for 12 years? Do they really mean "restoration detection"? I've never seen any advertisements for his restoration services being for sale.

They forgot to post their pictures.

I found this from a promotional when they started up.

491746-graders.jpg

devil.gif

So you posted this....about 12 hours ago......I think I finally stopped laughing! 27_laughing.gifforeheadslap.gif27_laughing.gif

Back when they first started and got their web site up, they had these descriptions of the grading team up there; I remember the one they have up now for Donovan Elliot was very similar to, if not exactly the same as, the current one. A few months later, they revamped the site and took those bios down. Wonder why they put them back up? confused-smiley-013.gif

Wonder what it means when it says Donovan has been "working in the field of restoration" for 12 years? Do they really mean "restoration detection"? I've never seen any advertisements for his restoration services being for sale.

If I am not mistaken, a 14-year-old girl who has been drawing in coloring books since she was 2 would meet this "working in the field of restoration for 12 years" criteria...

Heck, she might be overqualified... foreheadslap.gif

You know, what really bothers me the most......it's the typos. It's that consistant carelessness at even the most basic level that is the most revealing to me.

Everytime CGG makes an effort to upgrade their image, I feel like I'm watching a the same film a car crash, over and over again.

Maybe they are trying a new marketing strategy......the Pity Factor.

"Hi, this is CGG, a small, inept grading company. Won't you send in a submission and help

this floundering group of self-destructive anti-entrepreneurs hang on for just one more month?

A single submission will feed the entire grading team bowls of tasty, nutritious gruel for 7 days. Send your books to...

CGG - AID

Box 71154

Eugene, OR.

You know, what really bothers me the most......it's the typos. It's that consistant carelessness at even the most basic level that is the most revealing to me.

Everytime CGG makes an effort to upgrade their image, I feel like I'm watching a the same film a car crash, over and over again.

Maybe they are trying a new marketing strategy......the Pity Factor.

"Hi, this is CGG, a small, inept grading company. Won't you send in a submission and help

this floundering group of self-destructive anti-entrepreneurs hang on for just one more month?

A single submission will feed the entire grading team bowls of tasty, nutritious gruel for 7 days. Send your books to...

CGG - AID

Box 71154

Eugene, OR.

ROFLMAO!

shocked.gif