• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sig Series Question

29 posts in this topic

If there were a book that one creator did the front cover on and a different one drew the back cover, would it be possible to get the artist to sign the back cover and have CGC encapsulate the book with the back cover showing through the front of the slab?

Why would you need the back cover in the front, when you can see the back cover anyways? Just have him sign the back and flip it over of you want to display it.

I just thought it would be cool to have the BC where you could see the grade and all above it. :cry:

does cgc have some sort of rule about who signs what book?.. Cause I was thinking of having Christopher Yost sign my nyx #3 ...

Go for it. I got Chris Yost to sign my copy. Though you may want to research what his signature looks like. I almost wish he DIDN'T sign my copy after seeing what he did to it doh!

does cgc have some sort of rule about who signs what book?.. Cause I was thinking of having Christopher Yost sign my nyx #3 ...

Go for it. I got Chris Yost to sign my copy. Though you may want to research what his signature looks like. I almost wish he DIDN'T sign my copy after seeing what he did to it doh!

Ahh, signature placement...

nyx3triplesignedcgcss98001.jpg

Who did the and balls sketch on the cover? :eek:

Chris Yost (*note* this is not my book)

Chris Yost

Is that really his sig or did he draw a on your comic book?

Chris Yost

Just so everyone is aware, that book belongs to GoldenGuardian, and is the one he was referring to.

Chris Yost

omfg that is hilarious!