• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***ONE BOOK SOLD, OTHERS ADDED***

23 posts in this topic

Well things are getting interesting, so I figured I'd post this one for sale. Yes, it is a Turner sketch. Yes, it was purchased on the "bay" because the original poster did not list the item correctly.

Yes, I am passing it on to you.

:takeit: is king. Book will be shipped, insured, via USPS

No probies. Serious buyers and offers only please.

Well things are getting interesting, so I figured I'd post this one for sale. Yes, it is a Turner sketch. Yes, it was purchased on the "bay" because the original poster did not list the item correctly.

Good or bad?

Awesome book by the way. I saw you post this in the SS Trading Post and I did a spit take. (thumbs u

Good or bad?

Awesome book by the way. I saw you post this in the SS Trading Post and I did a spit take. (thumbs u

To answer this correctly, I think the seller did a horrible job on the description and the book could of sold for alot more.