• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

i'm wondering if it's too soon to send some of these off for pressing.

What's pressing?

Run a search for pressing threads. :grin:

Have fun reading -- see you in a year.

Just won a copy of issue #1 NM first print on eBay. Sniped it at the last second and I'm getting it for $32.27 with shipping. I wish I would have bought it when it came out in February, though. I was going to get it then but forgot to add it to my pull list so I forgot it while at my LCS on that Wednesday. Now I just gotta catch up with #'s 2 and 3.

Just won a copy of issue #1 NM first print on eBay. Sniped it at the last second and I'm getting it for $32.27 with shipping. I wish I would have bought it when it came out in February, though. I was going to get it then but forgot to add it to my pull list so I forgot it while at my LCS on that Wednesday. Now I just gotta catch up with #'s 2 and 3.

Apparently this book went from being hot to being a gasoline fire. It is well ahead of any of the recent image 1st as far as price in the secondary market. Any one want to speculate how long the heat will last? In the last 48 hours I've seen 5 copies sell for $50+ to one book selling for $50+. I'm surprised that there is so much more heat on the regular book than there is on the variants at least as far as proportions b/w price and print runs go.

If you end up around the W-S area before you manage to grab 2-3 I'll throw a copy of each your way. Just PM me :thumbsup:

I call bs on all these supposed nm+ copies.

+1,000,000

Why's that? Is there something wrong with how the book was printed/transported?

I've not even got around to looking at mine yet.

I've gone through at least 150 copies since it came out and only a handful didn't have either back spine issues or a crease about halfway down the front cover....maybe I was looking at the worst of the run. #2 going for around $15 now....glad I have a few more of those coming in.

And to think I sold a lot of 10 regular 1s for 50.00 two weeks ago.

even less than NM are smoking hot for the regular #1

ToT

All you Thieves are cordially invited over to the grading forum to grade one of my copies. :) Appreciate any help.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5604064#Post5604064

I've gone through at least 150 copies since it came out and only a handful didn't have either back spine issues or a crease about halfway down the front cover....maybe I was looking at the worst of the run. #2 going for around $15 now....glad I have a few more of those coming in.

And to think I sold a lot of 10 regular 1s for 50.00 two weeks ago.

even less than NM are smoking hot for the regular #1

ToT

:facepalm:

And I just sold issues 1,2 and 3 all for $30. Oh well, that was still a cover price purchase for me. No reason to be greedy right?