• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

Now #1's are selling for close to $50. Good lord these are on the rise. Anybody see a first print #1 becoming as valuable as the ComicsPro Variant? Those are going for over $125 now.

not before the pilot, but what do i know. Comicspro have cooled off a bit but people seem more interested in the regular #1s than those or the Expo.

Now #1's are selling for close to $50. Good lord these are on the rise. Anybody see a first print #1 becoming as valuable as the ComicsPro Variant? Those are going for over $125 now.

not before the pilot, but what do i know. Comicspro have cooled off a bit but people seem more interested in the regular #1s than those or the Expo.

Well I think my question is are they worth even buying if you are already have several #1 first prints?

I got two pairs of 1 and 2 at my LCS. But 3 sold out fast.

No one in town has a 3 because the other comic dealer in town stopped ordering them.

Told me it was a bad seller. Not worth getting :screwy:

But, when I was his store, one of the other workers told me they were getting calls about ToT's :frustrated:

Just returned from my LCS where I picked up the following;

ToT # 1 first print 3 copies :banana:

ToT #1 second print 1 copy

ToT #2 first print 1 copy

For the grand total of £22 (approx $34) :banana::banana:

Plus Saga 1&2 first prints for a total of £10 and Americas got Talent no1 first print for cover.

I am having a good Friday :banana:

Just returned from my LCS where I picked up the following;

ToT # 1 first print 3 copies :banana:

ToT #1 second print 1 copy

ToT #2 first print 1 copy

For the grand total of £22 (approx $34) :banana::banana:

Plus Saga 1&2 first prints for a total of £10 and Americas got Talent no1 first print for cover.

I am having a good Friday :banana:

Great pick up.

Those are some great bargains.

Huh.

Is it just me, or is this whole ToT things gone a bit too far? It's an okay story, but I'm not impressed enough to understand $50 prices on the first issue by issue 3.

I enjoyed the story so far but we'll see where it sits once the first arc is over. These prices from the last few weeks are a lot of people just trying to grab copies of #1 in case we have another "Walking Dead" on our hands. Better to spend $50 now instead of 100 or 200 later. And if it does drop out then they are just out 40 bucks :P

Probably just people stocking up multiple copies... but I hope there are a few new readers mixed in lol