• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

I just listened and ddn't say much. I bought Previews for the first time in my life, went home and quickly opened the three pack.

Near mint or better the three of them. My hands shook as I bagged and boarded the gems.

Now, should I go back for more hm

When he said they wouldn't be worth anything in the future, you should have said 'In that case, you wont mind selling them all, right?' Nice flip on the #1s.

I just listened and ddn't say much. I bought Previews for the first time in my life, went home and quickly opened the three pack.

Near mint or better the three of them. My hands shook as I bagged and boarded the gems.

And send your girlfriend, too.

And send your girlfriend, too.

im going to start sending my wife as well if they have a limit

lol gold (thumbs u Love these types of stories