• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

Added to the registry? Nice! might have to start getting into this registry business you people speak of. Are there actual prizes, or just bragging rights?

I think they give free membership if you have the best in your category.

http://www.cgccomics.com/news/viewarticle.aspx?IDArticle=2691&2012-Registry-Awards hm

I just noticed in the New Releases thread that a second printing of Thief of Thieves #8 is coming out. I find that remarkable... certainly suggests to me that there are readers, not just speculators, sticking around for the long haul.

[font:Book Antiqua]So... Theif of Theives eh...[/font]

:popcorn:

Still a pretty solid series in my opinion; well, at least I'm still enjoying it! :)

Or where you pointing out the misspellings on this thread's title? lol

[font:Book Antiqua]So... Theif of Theives eh...[/font]

:popcorn:

Still a pretty solid series in my opinion; well, at least I'm still enjoying it! :)

Or where you pointing out the misspellings on this thread's title? lol

Just read #9 this weekend. I think it's a great series, but doesn't have the same appeal at TWD. My 2c

I do believe it will get more 'hardcore' in the future. When we see Tony Montana in the shower with a chainsaw, the series will have arrived.

Great art and storytelling though...

Ryan

I just noticed in the New Releases thread that a second printing of Thief of Thieves #8 is coming out. I find that remarkable... certainly suggests to me that there are readers, not just speculators, sticking around for the long haul.

Aaaaand Thief of Thieves #9 2nd printing due next week. Is this a record for "title with the most consecutive issues in second printings"?

Ummmm. Remember this comic? It's still pretty awesome.

:hi:

Just finished #10 and much enjoyed it. Early on I mentioned that I expected the book to take a darker tone as it got rolling... that seems to be happening here. Great issue.

It's a good book, it's just taking a breather from the uber-hype it enjoyed a few months ago. Personally I would rather read a thread about people that are passionate about the story as opposed to discussing how many copies of the XYZ variant they are hoarding to get rich.