• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

The reason being is because I can't track the package and anyone on ebay can say they never got it when they really did and ebay will back them up. And take the money out of my account and then I'm screwed. I only ship to the USA because I can track it.

Ship the package insured :gossip:

If I send something that expensive, I will always insure it. It's just that I have some real shady people on ebay already try and screw me from the states. I'd rather not deal with it, my feedback as a seller is perfect and I go above and beyond the call of duty for people and they still always try and get by with some lame excuse. What I was trying to get at was that I would be willing to try and sell to a boardie, anyone, but I have yet to do so. I am new to the forums and I want to be able to do it right, and to the right person. I'm still doing my research and learn all the lingo and terms. Like HOS and probs?? I don't even know what those things mean.