• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

I've also got two, had three but sold one back when the price first exploded on them. think I ended up snagging $120 for it at the time.

then two image expo variants, one unsigned/one signed

and I am pretty sure 4x 1-4 1st prints and then after that just single issues for our personal run

regret selling off the other #1/2s we had in sets but the money was useful at the time to buy more books

How many is too many runs to have of this series?

Oddly enough, exactly the number of first print number ones I have...raw...I also have three CGC 9.8 blue labels. It's going to be an even dirty dozen raw first print 1s after I get invoiced on a recent boards purchase.

I also have a comicspro 1, somehow managed to get a 2nd printing and a Image Firsts.

The rest of the series I have various numbers so I guess I need to decide if I'm going to flesh out the runs or just keep gathering 1s unto me.

How many is too many runs to have of this series?

Oddly enough, exactly the number of first print number ones I have...raw...I also have three CGC 9.8 blue labels. It's going to be an even dirty dozen raw first print 1s after I get invoiced on a recent boards purchase.

I also have a comicspro 1, somehow managed to get a 2nd printing and a Image Firsts.

The rest of the series I have various numbers so I guess I need to decide if I'm going to flesh out the runs or just keep gathering 1s unto me.

:applause: I have a ton of extra 3's if you need any and want to trade