• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

How many is too many runs to have of this series?

Oddly enough, exactly the number of first print number ones I have...raw...I also have three CGC 9.8 blue labels. It's going to be an even dirty dozen raw first print 1s after I get invoiced on a recent boards purchase.

I also have a comicspro 1, somehow managed to get a 2nd printing and a Image Firsts.

The rest of the series I have various numbers so I guess I need to decide if I'm going to flesh out the runs or just keep gathering 1s unto me.

:applause: I have a ton of extra 3's if you need any and want to trade

I only have five 3's...what kind of trade are you looking for? I don't have a ton of Venom books ;-)

I've one complete first print 9.8 slabbed run (including 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th prints #1's), various slabbed #1's, including two CGC SS submitted at NYCC last year which CGC still has not graded as of last Friday

Oh, and three complete runs raw that I've hand-picked every month, so all 9.8 worthy.

:acclaim:

I've one complete first print 9.8 slabbed run (including 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th prints #1's), various slabbed #1's, including two CGC SS submitted at NYCC last year which CGC still has not graded as of last Friday

Oh, and three complete runs raw that I've hand-picked every month, so all 9.8 worthy.

:acclaim:

Strong

I have: 2 raw sets 1-11

4 raw sets of 3-11

2 raw sets of 3-11 both missing issue 4

And my slabs are #1 : 1 image expo 9.8, 1 image expo 9.6, 1 9.8 reg quad SS, 2 reg 9.8, 1 9.0 (:sorry: ) no idea what happened looked to be a great book

#2 : 3 reg 9.8s

#3: 1 reg 9.8

#4 : 2 reg 9.8s

I have a comicspro RAW coming in, but I am always looking for more