• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whoa - - check out the new Robin artist!

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what else Damian Scott has worked on? I just read his first new Robin issue (where Robins girlfriend Spoiler takes over as the newest Robin) and hes great! Fluid pencilling and inking. Very stylish but also with real solid shapes. Liek a mix of McDaniel's design and Romita Jrs geometric shape structure underneath. Probably a little cartioony for many, but not too much so..

Does anyone know what else Damian Scott has worked on? I just read his first new Robin issue (where Robins girlfriend Spoiler takes over as the newest Robin) and hes great! Fluid pencilling and inking. Very stylish but also with real solid shapes. Liek a mix of McDaniel's design and Romita Jrs geometric shape structure underneath. Probably a little cartioony for many, but not too much so..

I think he was the BatGirl Artist before he switched over to Robin

I just read his first new Robin issue (where Robins girlfriend Spoiler takes over as the newest Robin) and hes great!

Well, that's was a great spoiler, frown.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

I just read his first new Robin issue (where Robins girlfriend Spoiler takes over as the newest Robin) and hes great!

Well, that's was a great spoiler, frown.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

sorry... thought it was common knowledge... wasnt it?

I think he was the BatGirl Artist before he switched over to Robin

yeah.. right, that art was the same. thanx