• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW CGC Grades

48 posts in this topic

CGC 8.3 VF+- I believe it is... lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Men-1-CGC-8-3-Stan-Lee-Sep-1963-Marvel-Comics-Stan-Lee-Jack-Kirby-Cyclopse-/220950837679?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3371b239af

He also has a TOS39 7.3 for sale and a CGC 8.8 ASM16

Heck, I can understand an occasional typo but it's all over the guy's ebay descriptions...

Reminds me a local guy who kept trying to sell the same books on KIJIJI/CRAIGSLIST year in, year out. I'd regularly get in touch with him and negotiate on the phone, but it was always hopeless - he couldn't be bothered to take additional photos and he kept talking about his 9.7s, 8.6s, etc... Good grief. :facepalm:

He tried sooo hard to sound like a pro, but he had no clue and as a result he had no credibility and so I gave yp. I wonder whatever happened to those comics. I'm telling you folks, there are more wackos and dreamers here than anywhere else when it comes to to selling comics. :sumo:

As for this guy with the X-MEN #1, you'd think he'd at least show the front of the label...

As for this guy with the X-MEN #1, you'd think he'd at least show the front of the label...

That my friend...is the con!

+1

If Einstein would just flip the slab over, the truth would set him free.

What's the GPA on the last 8.3?

Apparently 4 have sold...12 month average of $1143.17 and 90 day average of $1028.91

Has the little down arrow so maybe trending down??

Did you include the last sale?????? lol

What's the GPA on the last 8.3?

Apparently 4 have sold...12 month average of $1143.17 and 90 day average of $1028.91

Has the little down arrow so maybe trending down??

Did you include the last sale?????? lol

AAAAAH I knew I was forgetting something....ugh! Me and my dishonest tendencies! What can you do?? :shrug:

OK OK..I'll add it...last sale of an ASM 16 8.3 was 674.13 in Dec. 2011.

His price looks a bit over GPA.

The views expressed in this post are solely my own. These views are not an offer to buy or sell said comic, but merely the opinion of the original poster. Anyone caught using my views will be :boo:

Hopefully with the extra cash, he'll pick up an Overstreet and learn all those new grades CGC came up with...

Maybe it is us who should learn the new grades...this guy is ushering in a new wave of grading. Setting the standard...some may say! :screwy:

hm

Hopefully with the extra cash, he'll pick up an Overstreet and learn all those new grades CGC came up with...

Maybe it is us who should learn the new grades...this guy is ushering in a new wave of grading. Setting the standard...some may say! :screwy:

hm

Ahh, make it up as you go along - in which case 10.1 untouched copy :insane: